THIS CHURCH BELIVES AND PROCLAIMS
- That the Bible in its 66 books is the verbally inspired, inerrant, infallible Word of God, and is worthy of all confidence. It is the supreme and literal, grammatical meaning of the Word, and reject the theory that it contains any myth whatsoever.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three co-equal Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
- The literal, Biblical account of the creation and fall of man; his total depravity and lost estate, being separated from God by his sin.
- The literal deity and virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ; His sinless life; his vicarious, substitutionary sacrifice upon the cross for His people; His bodily resurrection; His ascension to, and intercessory work as our Great High Priest at, the right hand of God in Heaven; His personal, premillennial return to this earth and kindred events.
- That men, being dead in sin, must be regenerated by the Holy Spirit, and thus be brought to repentance of sin and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ in order to be saved.
- That the local church is the God-appointed agency for the carrying out of the Great Commission.
- That there must be complete separation of church and state; that the church should not control the state, neither should the state control the church.
- That there must be complete separation of Biblical churches and believers from the apostate Ecumenical Movement and those who compromise with it and any of its parts, and as well from all other departures from and perversions of the Christian faith as it is delivered to us in the Word of God, the Bible.
"... EARNESTLY CONTEND FOR THE FAITH WHICH WAS ONCE DELIVERED UNTO THE SAINTS." - JUDE 3